LinkReferal - Bring Traffic In!

free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who Am I?

Good Day to you!

My name is Jonathan, and I'm in the process of achieving my financial dream and success. I believe that despite where I am at, I am always learning and I hope that this website/blog will give others such as myself, the resources and inspiration to strive for that dream as well.

A bit about myself, I am not a financial and investment student, in that, I mean I did not learn the ropes from a school and use plenty of mathematical formulas and what not to determine how I use and invest my money. I have been pretty blessed and lucky to meet various mentors and smart people whom have been a guide and teacher to me.

Here, I hope that I can be someone who walks with you as you look to your dreams of achieving financial freedom and to be able to do what you want whenever you want. More importantly, I hope that you would be able to give back to the community and to the people whom have helped and supported you along your journey as well. Sort of like a pay-it-forward system. But if not, well, I'm just glad that you've pop-ed on here and that you take away something useful.

Best of luck and keep working hard!

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.emailcashpro.com