LinkReferal - Bring Traffic In!

free web site traffic and promotion

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to save money and still live daily

Hello,

Today we are looking at a very interesting topic and this is one that has been debated over by many others. Here, I'm just going to give you my 2 cents worth on what this subject means to me. Looking back when I was young, I always had the belief that it was better to save my money for that toy or that thing that I wanted most and then go get it! This was instilled into me by my parents and that was good… to an extent. Because sometimes it meant not having recess that day or skipping something important like buying notebooks for school. In other words, I was not living properly day to day. Like wise, in other current situation, if I told you that if you saved $50 a week for 52 weeks, you'd get $2600 at the end of the year, yes that's an additional $2600 to go into your investment plan to build your wealth for your future. Now if we did $200 or $500 a week, we'd save like, $10,400 and $26,000!!

Now most of you will say this is a daunting task and that it is impossible. However, ask yourselves, how much do we spend on drinks? how much do we spend on food? going to concerts? or movies? and well, can you even remember how much you spent in total yesterday?

See the thing is that, most of us have money, its just our lifestyle that has got to change. As long as the basic bills, eg. Mortgage, Electricity and Water bills, groceries and staple healthy foods, and so on are catered for, then anything else is unnecessary spending. For students, school is important, if text books are expensive, go look for 2nd hand ones. Arrange your shopping into what I NEED and what I WANT.

If you start doing this today, and really look at how you spend your money, then I'm pretty sure you can find that extra dollar or 50 dollars in your expenditure to save aside.

If however, you are already on a shoestring budget, then well, its gonna be even tougher. The problem is that in order to make wealth, we first need wealth of some sort. It could be an income or a savings plan.

In the next article, I will try to touch on some ways to make an extra buck $ in the ways that I know how and that I've used myself.

Cheers!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.emailcashpro.com