LinkReferal - Bring Traffic In!

free web site traffic and promotion

Friday, March 9, 2012

My First Lesson

Hi there,

Over the years, I have learned many lessons and the first one I would like to share with you here is, its not hard or tough to earn money.

Lesson 1:

It's NOT hard or tough to earn money, BUT it is tough and hard to earn ENOUGH and to maintain earning CONSISTENTLY

My Story:

You see back in primary school, I had a eureka! experience and thought why not sell stuffs to my classmates in order to get stuffs for myself. Now all I gotta do is find out what they want then go get it and bring it and sell it to them. Sounded much easier in my head. However, trading cards were the in thing back then and I made a deal with the shop uncle selling it to buy "wholesale". Of course I did not know what wholesale meant back then but it worked! I earned in the hundreds, could have hit the thousands, and even had a mini bidding system going on at the back of the school bus. Hey I was only 8 years old. Money was good, I could have MacDonalds without asking my parents, life was good. But as they say all good things come to an end and soon I was buying more things expecting income and then I realised, I don't have enough to spend. Enjoying my success and not planning ahead business wise (see, trading cards ran outta fashion and I was stuck with lots of supply but no demand), not saving up, and then I was back at square one. My point made, it is not hard to earn money. We just got to get the mindset right.

See, what I learned from this experience at that time was failure, and I felt that my "genius" idea was bad. Moreover, now I had tons of trading cards I don't need and I did not have enough money to buy the remaining pieces of japanese action figures I was collecting.

Boo Hoo…

If only someone told me it was wrong to think like that back then. Maybe I would have started saving all those extra cash I had. Well, start changing your mindset today.

Remember, if you got something going that is earning you money then keep it up! Don't worry and say, "Come on, that survey is just gonna get me $2, whats that gonna help me with." Or "I gotta do THAT on order to earn THIS?, oh man.." You never know when something might turn bad OR really good. The most important is to try and keep trying. Hey, who knew, if I tried again back then, maybe I might be further ahead in the game today.


Best regards and all the BEST! Keep going forward!


Jonathan
Get Paid To Read Emails. Click Here To Find Out More

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.emailcashpro.com